Job Opening: PLC Maintenance Tech – Direct Hire
PLC Maintenance Tech – Direct Hire
Now Hiring – PLC Maintenance Tech – DIRECT HIRE!
Starting at $78,000 annually
Are you looking to start a career with one of the word’s leaders in automotive manufacturing materials? Are you looking for a company with lots of opportunities for growth, excellent work environment, competitive pay and great benefits? We invite you to apply to this full time job opportunity!
Resource MFG is looking for an experienced PLC Engineering Maintenance Technician well versed in mechanical and electrical repair.
State of the art technology! Work in a clean and safe environment! 40 hour work week Full-time! Rotating Shifts are available
Responsibilities of the PLC Engineering Maintenance Tech:
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of production reports and documentation
- Use PLC equipment
- Follow all work instructions according to ISO
- Ensure all materials and products are produced according to specifications
- Ensure the working function of all industrial equipment for production, processing, pipeline distribution systems and conveyors
- Perform preventative maintenance on machinery
- Inspect, replace, reassemble, and take apart equipment as needed
- Read and sue blueprints, schematics, manuals, technical drawings, work orders, test results and machine error messages
- Record all findings and activities
Requirements of the PLC Engineering Maintenance Tech:
- At least two years of experience in mechanical and electrical repair
- Associate's Degree in Electronics, General Technology, Robotics, or related field OR equivalent work experience
- Industrial maintenance is not required but a plus!
- Ability to bend, stoop, push, pull and lift up to 50lbs
Don't miss out on this great opportunity!
Apply Today if you are interested in working for one of the leading automotive materials manufacturers in the world!