Job Opening: Assembly Technician – Direct Hire
Assembly Technician – Direct Hire
NOW HIRINIG FULL-TIME ASSEMBLY TECHNICIANS with one of the world’s leaders in global energy management solutions?
We invite you to apply!
ResourceMFG is looking for individuals skilled in understanding blueprints, schematics, drawings and working with electrical wiring equipment.
This is a Full-Time, DIRECT HIRE opportunity in Smyrna, TN with great benefits and a starting pay of $22.50/hour with 2nd shift openings!
Ideal candidates have experience using manual/electric/pneumatic tools.
Job Responsibilities of the Assembly Technician
- Troubleshoots technical issues
- Use various tools and instruments including manual/electric and pneumatic
- Use measuring devices
- Read blueprints, schematics, and drawings
- Work with electrical equipment
Our Client Offers:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Retirement plans with matching
- Stock Options
- Paid time off
- Employee discounts
- This is a Full-time, Direct Hire position
Shifts: 4/10s- 2nd shift
Starting Pay: $22.50 per hour
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Experience using manual/electric/pneumatic equipment is preferred
- Attention to detail is required
- Use of small parts and electrical equipment
- Must be able to bend, lift, grasp, stand, and walk the entire shift as needed
Apply for the Assembly Technician position in Smyrna, TN today or visit our website at resourcemfg.com to see other available opportunities!