Job Opening: Department Coordinator-Catalent
Department Coordinator-Catalent (Expired)
ResourceMFG in Bloomington, Indiana is currently seeking a Department Coordinator to join our team working at Catalent.
This is a Temporary Position expect to last until December 2023.
Pay: $26.40 to $27.60 based on shift and experience
PM: Monday to Wednesday and every other Thursday 5pm to 5:30am or 6pm to 6:30am
WAM: Friday to Sunday and every other Thursday 5am to 5:30pm or 6am to 6:30pm
- Work is prescribed and completed with close supervision and little autonomy
- Duties are clearly defined, and methods and tasks are described in detail
- Supports cleaning and organizational efforts, including maintaining visual factory
- Required to read, understand, and follow GMP documents
- Demonstrate a basic understanding on Operational Excellence concepts
- Participates in area continuous improvement activities
- Reports safety, quality concerns, and recommends improvements
- Must be able to read and write English
- Demonstrates mathematical skills, including the ability to perform addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and conversions
- Data collection and metric reporting
Outstanding Benefits Available:
- Weekly Pay with Direct Deposit options
- Medical, Dental, Vision, AD&D available
- Discount program
- Free online classes through Penn Foster
- Awesome on-site Cafeteria
- On bus line
- Hiring Immediately
- High School Diploma with 3+ years experience or Associate degree with 1+ years experience or Bachelors degree with 0 years experience.
- Manufacturing experience preferred.
- Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, Outlook) required.
- High attention to details required.
- Must be able to read and understand English-written job instructions and safety requirements.
- Individual may be required to sit, stand, walk regularly and occasionally lift 0-15 pounds.
- Interview Session including assessment testing with a passing score is required.
- A completed current resume is required.