Job Opening: Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist
Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist (Expired)
Hours: 2nd shift, 3:00pm-11:30pm
Currently we are seeking talented machinists, specifically individuals with CNC/Boring Mill experience to perform machining operations for landing gear components;
- Set up and machine operations on high strength steel parts and plated surfaces (chrome/ nickel).
- May run one or more machines on a regular basis.
- Each machinist is responsible for ensuring that machine work meets dimensional tolerances as noted on shop planning and that defects are removed within specified limits.
- To inspect parts visually and dimensionally, and perform clean-up operations as required such as deburr and breaking of edges
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- The ability to read, write and understand English
- Detail oriented
- Ability to read and understand OHM/ CMM’s, blueprints, shop travelers and sketches
- Ability to identify different plated surfaces such as chrome plate, nickel plate, and various thermal sprayed surfaces
- Must be able to perform measurements using inspection tools such as, but not limited too; micrometers, dial bore gages, telescope gages, height gages, and indicators
- General knowledge of set-up, loading and adjusting machines and equipment
- Practical experience with the procedures, practices, inspection methods, materials, tools and equipment generally used in the work for which the repair station is rated.
IT PAYS TO HAVE FRIENDS!
Send your friends our way and earn $100 after your referral has worked 80 hours!