Job Opening: Groundskeeper
Immediate Job Available!
Landscaping, 1st Shift.
No Experience Necessary!
Reliable Pay. Great Company and People.
Immediate Opportunity! Are you a quick learner, good at performing a variety of tasks? We are NOW HIRING grounds crew team members to work for a top company in the area. Reliable weekly pay, benefits, a safe workplace and all-around great people
Landscaping Job Summary
Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds of schools and school yards. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
Primary responsibilities of Landscaping
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Trim and edge around walks, use leaf blower and weed eater.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Landscaping Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Access to medical, dental, and vision benefits plus retirement plan
- AT&T cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster including:
- GED classes
- Bookkeeping Basics
- CNC Machining
- MS Office
- Access to free mental health services
- Access to Working Advantage discounts and offers
- Life assistance resources. National and state offerings for food, utilities, housing, mental health and much more
- Previous experience in landscaping or grounds keeping is a plus not required
- Steel toe boots or some type of boot
Apply Today. Experience why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award.