Job Opening: Graphic Design Coordinator
Graphic Design Coordinator
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives! Great opportunity for experienced candidates but also entry level employment seekers that are graduating in the graphic design field!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Graphic Design Coordinator
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
This position receives the CT scans coming from the department that design and manufacture implants per patient per surgical case, cleans them up, and send them to the engineers.
Self-driven – tech-savvy – previous graphic design experience including 3D
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. If you currently do not have one we can help! Email us “Resume Help”. South Remedy email [email protected]
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to manage, store, and interpret patient data promptly in the form of CT scans, dental models, and other patient specific data
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to apply knowledge of pertinent anatomical landmarks and features of, and not limited to, craniomaxillofacial, extremity, and thoracic anatomy
- Learn and demonstrate the ability to create accurate 3-dimensional models from patient data
- Demonstrate the ability Communicate efficiently and clearly between other team members on IPS cases
- AS, AA, or comparable certification in a technical/medical field
- Basic mathematical concepts