Job Opening: Maintenance Technician
Bowling Green, OH
In Bowling Green, OH we are searching for a Maintenance Technician for our direct hire opportunity on day shift.
Schedule: 1st shift
Pay for this role varies based on experience $27.00 – 32.00 / hour
Benefits of a Maintenance Technician:
- Direct hire
- Day shift
- Growth and advancement opportunities
Duties of a Maintenance Technician:
- Preventative, predictive, and reactive maintenance on machinery, equipment, facilities
- Use of knowledge for electrical troubleshooting and diagnostics, including use of electrical schematics, PLC troubleshooting
- Maintenance on hydraulics and pneumatics
- High Voltage 480 VAC 3 Ph electric. Low Voltage Control power 120 vac 1 Ph or 24 vdc
- Read and fully understand electrical schematics.
- Understand programable control logic.
- Diagnose and troubleshoot machine controls issues.
- Install and Repair Hydraulic Systems Read and understand Hydraulic schematics.
- Install and Repair Pneumatic Systems Read and understand Pneumatic schematics.
- Be proficient in the use of a MIG & TIG welder.
- Capable of operating safely a Toolroom Lathe, Milling Machine, Hyd hose crimper.
- Steel fabrication skills
- Must have hand tools required to perform job task.