Job Opening: CNC Machinist
CNC Machinist (Expired)
In Chelsea, MI we are searching for CNC Machinists for off shift direct hire roles. The pay for these positions will vary based on experience.
The CNC Machinist contributes to the production of medical devices by operating 3, 4 and 5 Axis machines, with the ability to identify X, Y, Z and 0 coordinates. He/she is responsible for running multiple and varying CNC machines simultaneously, such as Lathes and Mills. Experience with CNC Machining in a manufacturing work environment is preferred.
Available shifts: 2nd and 3rd
Benefits of a CNC Machinist:
- Direct hire
- Advancement opportunities
- Comprehensive benefit package
Duties of a CNC Machinist:
- Performs basic machining functions to produce parts.
- Operates multiple machines simultaneously.
- Monitors the machine to ensure proper program performance.
- Completes shop work orders, inspection documentation, and daily maintenance sheets.
- Makes off sets and adjustments to machines with moderate supervision.
- Advocates for the health and safety of self, co-workers, customers, and the community.
- Support quality and compliance by adhering to all procedures, work instructions, and forms per the Quality Management Systems (QMS).
- Completes all required training.
- Diploma or equivalent
- Lean Manufacturing Experience (Preferred)
- Experience in Medical Device Manufacturing (Preferred)
- 1+ Years of Experience Operating Machining Equipment in a Manufacturing Environment (Preferred)
- Problem Solving - Working Experience
- Machine Set Up - Working Experience
- Visual Quality Assurance - Working Experience
- GD&T - Working Experience
- Blueprint Reading - Working Experience
- Information Processing - Basic Knowledge
- Quality Inspection Metrology Tools - Working Experience
- Accuracy and Attention to Detail - Working Experience
- Handwriting - Basic Knowledge
- Data Entry - Working Experience
- Mathematical Ability - Basic Knowledge