Job Opening: Dry Production
West Lafayette, IN
Dry Production Associate
Full Time Temp to Hire!
Schedule: Mon – Thurs 6AM-3:30PM
Every other Friday 6AM-2:30PM
Job summary: The Dry Department is one of the MOST important jobs in the assembly process. This is where the material gets its shape. You will be responsible for layering, drying and cutting the material into its final form- each section has to be precise it its shape. The only material that you will be handling or seeing with be the entrails- you and a team will use the already dried material to make the cut outs, or quality inspect each piece. It is important to remain as focused and steady as possible, this process cannot have errors.
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- $100 Referral bonus
- Weekly Pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE courses such as Industrial Math, Business English and CNC Machining.
- High School Diploma Program through Penn Foster – tuition is $80 down + $80/month for 10 months 5.
- Life Assistance Program such as Mental Health and Financial Resources.
- Hiring Immediately