Job Opening: Forge Press Operator
Forge Press Operator (Expired)
Immediate Openings – Forge Press Machine Operators – Lansing
Direct Hire Up to $30 per hour
Eligible for benefits day one!
Forge Press Operators are needed for a great company located in the Lansing area. 2nd and 3rd shift opportunities are available and the hourly pay ranges between 18-30. If you are a hard worker and would like to work for a company that can provide you with 401K, Medical and Educational benefits and relocation packages for qualified candidates, then apply now!!
Benefits of a Forge Press Machine Operator include:
- Sign on bonus
- 401K match
- Eligible for benefits the day you start
- Apprenticeship programs
- Direct hire opportunity
- Referral bonuses up to $500
Duties of a Forge Press Operator include:
- Installs specified dies on press die sets, and positions and clamps holding fixtures to die sets.
- Aligns metal parts between dies or positions them against fixtures on press.
- Moves controls to lower ram that forces dies together. Dimensionally lays out parts.
- Monitors and records all associated dimensions on the product to ensure conformance to all customer specifications.
- Communicates with Die department on recommendation of windage and stock to add to dies.
- Mixes lubricants in lubrication tank.
- Performs preventative maintenance checks on press and die sets Monitors temperatures of furnaces according to type of metal being forged.
- Completes quality documents such as SPC charts, routers, and tags.
- Additional duties as requested by management.
- Minimum of 1-3 years experience as Forge Press Operator.
- Minimum of 3-5 years Stamping Operator experience.
- Reading and interpreting blueprints is required.
- Ability to read and interpret job operation router.
- GD&T knowledge is required.
- Knowledge of how to use inspection equipment (calipers, micrometers, CMM) is required.