Job Opening: Warehouse Associate
ResourceMFG Has IMMEDIATE Openings for 1st Shift Warehouse Associates in Smyrna!
- 4 Day Work Week with Overtime
- $17.50 an Hour
- 6am to 5pm
- Weekly Pay
- Health Benefit Options
Warehouse Associates Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accurately transfer products / parts, both physically and logically, into and/or out of warehouse locations, load / unload material, move products throughout the facility without the use of powered industrial equipment and perform inventory counts as required.
- Read, interpret and accomplish WMS reports, recognize and correct potential process errors before actions adversely affect the customer.
- Pack/ Unpack product or materials, Shrink Wrap and /or banding of product on pallets.
Prepare Receiving / Storage / Shipping documentations retaining product accountability throughout the logistical process.
- Aware of and follows location and work center Safety and Security policies and procedures.
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Six months of related warehouse experience required (one year experience preferred)
- Ability to read, do basic mathematics, understand and respond to written and verbal instructions in English for the purposes of safety, work instructions, policies, etc.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds unassisted
- Ability to input data into several WMS computer systems
- Ability to learn to operate powered industrial truck(s), such as: stand-up and sit-down forklifts, cherry pickers, pallet jacks, etc, including how to operate and maintain (change battery, recognize common mechanical issues)
- May be required to operate manual and/or automated other warehouse/manufacturing equipment (such as a packaging line)
- Works overtime as assigned.