Job Opening: Test Technician – Systems Manufacturing
Test Technician – Systems Manufacturing
ResourceMFG is recruiting for a Systems Manufacturing Test Technician to take on an 11-month assignment with the possibility of being considered for permanent placement. These jobs are with a client in the manufacturing/production industry and are located on the SE side of Tucson off of Kolb and Valencia.
Schedule: Monday – Friday 1500-2330
Electro/Mechanic Technician I participates in the construction and test of industrial, electrical and electronic systems manufactured by Systems Manufacturing. Takes direction from Electro / Mechanic Supervisor. Works from Engineering blueprints, component specification documents and other technical testing documents. Guides and trains temporary employees and Electro Mechanical assemblers. Also performs a variety of specialized tasks required by Systems Manufacturing Division.
More specific responsibilities may include:
- Ensure that products perform their functions in a satisfactory manner from engineering testing requirements.
- Analyze and record test results and prepare written testing documentation.
- Comply with Safety requirements.
- Identify and implement manufacturing process improvement opportunities for quality, delivery performance and throughput.
- Troubleshoot and correct machine and process malfunctions as needed.
- Manage multiple assignments/projects simultaneously and in a timely manner.
- Procure and maintain necessary supplies to support production activities.
- Install new manufacturing equipment as needed in order to improve productivity and quality.
- Assist in developing manufacturing procedures and productivity reports as defined by the Manufacturing Department.
- 7+ years of relevant professional experience with NEC Codes, UL 508, High & Low voltage, troubleshooting and testing electromechanical control panel, and PLC’s
- Willingness to do hands-on production line assembly activity.
- Proven experience in leadership assignments.
- Demonstrated creativity and leadership to meet department goals.
- Working knowledge of industry safety practices and OSHA guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Basic understanding of engineering concepts, drawings and schematics (mechanical, electrical & hydraulic).
- Working knowledge of Windows, Excel, and Word.
- Knowledge of pump stations and the principles associated with this type of product line.
- Electrical Testing Technician Certification
- A. S. Degree in an engineering science or equivalent experience.
- Prior supervisory/leadership experience to achieve company or production goals