Job Opening: Packing/ Production Associate
Packing/ Production Associate
We are looking for candidates with the O’hana Spirit. This position requires associates to work with food products, help with assembly of products, and package products to be ready for shipment within a Manufacturing environment.
This is a temp to hire position working Mon – Fri and Saturdays for overtime, between $17- $18.50/hour!
All 3 shifts available with varying start times
- Producing food products in the cycle time intended
- Maintaining cleanliness standards
- Performing other duties as needed, including specific tasks-based product needs
- Working in various temperatures in and around freezers and ovens
- Sorting dough pieces onto baking trays.
- Packing product into formed boxes.
- Work within a team environment
- Monitor quality of product.
- Load / unload product from fast paced conveyors
- Ability to stand on your feet 8-10 hours per day.
- Oil and water slip resistant shoes, plain white t-shirt and jeans are mandatory.
- Plain white crew neck T-shirt
- Blue, black or Khaki colored jeans.
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs repeatedly and work in a fast paced environment.
- Available to work holidays and weekends as needed.
- Previous experience in a food production facility is preferred.
- Be ready to start same day if needed.
- No nail polish, No fake nails, No jewelry or piercings, No fake eye lashes.