Job Opening: Service Technician
Service Technician (Expired)
We have a direct hire opening for a Service Technician in Kent at manufacturer that specializes in mixing, metering, and dispensing equipment. This is a 1st shift position!
As a Service Technician, spend half your time assembling and preparing equipment for shipment in Kent and the other half installing equipment at production facilities both nationally and internationally.
Direct Hire Opportunity – Be on our client’s payroll from Day 1!
Pay & Schedule:
- Salary: $65k-$75k/annually
- 1st shift, Mon-Fri, 8-10 hour days (customer’s schedule while traveling)
- Benefits: Medical, vision, dental, 401K Match (up to 3%, no vesting schedule), PTO (104 hours vacation, 11 holidays)
Job Duties of the Service Technician:
- Assemble, test, and install equipment
- Oversee equipment breakdown and packaging for shipment
- Train customers on maintenance and operation
- Order replacement parts and suggest improvements to engineering
- Troubleshoot technical issues
Job Requirements of the Service Technician:
- 5-8 years of experience in electro-mechanical assembly, maintenance, or related field
- 50% travel; 1-2 week on-site installations
- Valid international passport
- Strong diagnostic skills and customer-oriented
- Basic knowledge of electrical systems, schematics, and PLCs (Rockwell)
- Forklift and hoist certifications preferred