Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associate (Expired)
Production Associate Job
Willing to Train!
Get Started in the Fast-Growing Manufacturing Industry!
ResourceMFG, one of the largest manufacturing employers in the nation, is currently seeking a positive and hardworking Production Associate to join our team. This is a great place to get started in the fast-growing Manufacturing field. Work for a facility with a commitment to safety, competitive weekly pay and benefits.
Get your career kick started and apply today! Learn why manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors!
“This agency has never failed me! They never let you down. They always try to find the best job for you.” ResourceMFG Associate, Sergio
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.