Job Opening: Administrative Assistant
We are looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant to join our team!
• Primary interface for visitors including incoming office deliveries, vendors, and contractors. • Supervises and coordinates overall administrative activities.
• Maintain file room including document retention policy.
• Point person for office/property maintenance, mailing, shipping, supplies and equipment.
• Manage relationships with vendors, service providers, and landlord, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
• Manage contract and price negotiations with office vendors and service providers.
• Responsible for managing office services by ensuring office operations and procedures are organized, correspondences are controlled, filing systems are designed, supply requisitions are reviewed and approved, and that clerical functions are properly assigned and monitored.
• Responsible for developing and implementing office policies by setting up procedures and standards to guide the operation of the office.
• Responsible for ensuring office financial objectives are met by participating with annual budget preparation for the office, planning the expenditures, analyzing variances, and carrying out necessary corrections that may arise.
• Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events.
• Ensure security, integrity, and confidentiality of data.
• Primary interface for Site/Facility Regulatory contacts, i.e., permits, certifications, etc.
• Limited Project Management support.
• Limited Engineering Administrative support. Experience:
• Knowledge of office management responsibilities, systems, and procedures.
• Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work.
• Strong organizational and planning skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office.
• Knowledge of clerical practices and procedures.
• Knowledge of business and management principles.
• Computer skills and knowledge of office software