Job Opening: Machine Operator
North Canton, OH
Seeking reliable candidate who can work well with a small group to complete assigned tasks. Warehouse/ metal fabrication experience a plus but not required.
- Read tape measure
- Bend, twist, turn and reach
- Lift up to 40lbs
Duties and responsibilities
- Routine tasks with detailed production activities on all saws, including vertical, horizontal
- Reviews work orders, tooling instructions or other written specifications
- Chooses correct material for the job according to work order
- Positions work pieces for processing; may operate a combination of different saws to process
- Determines processing specifications such as materials, location of cuts forms, sizes, surface conditions, material defects dimensions, tolerances and operational sequences
- Sand aligns specified cutting blades or other fixtures using gauges, templates, feelers, shims or hand tools.
- Adjusts controls to set cutting speed, depth and feed rates
- Measures and examines pieces using precision measuring instruments such as calipers, micrometers, scales and squares to ensure conformance to specifications.
- Performs In Process Quality Inspections; Performs quality control inspections on finished product per AS 9100 quality control standards
- Weekly Pay
- Medical Benefits
- Free Certifications