Job Opening: Process Tech
Process Tech (Expired)
ResourceMFG Now Hiring in Lordstown Oh
Direct Hire Opening
2nd shift 3pm-1130ampm
3rd shift 11pm-7am
- Follows safety policies and LOTO procedures to ensure a safe work environment
- Records data, creates set up sheets, maintains change logs.
- Keeps work areas clean and organized.
- Understands processing of different grades of plastics to make quality parts.
- Help with samples of new molds and materials.
- Perform color changes and material chances efficiently.
- Perform first piece inspections of finished parts after a changeover.
- Must have good organizational skills.
- Ability to use Shot scope or other production monitoring software.
- Two to three years related expereince in injection molding, mold set-up and troubleshooting are a plus
- Prior experience working on molding machines such as Husky, BMB, Van Dorn and/or Milacron are a plus
- Basic computer skill knowledge
- Good communication skills