Job Opening: Maintenance Manager
Maintenance Manager (Expired)
ResourceMFG Now Hiring In Lordstown OH
- Development and management of all maintenance activities, with Safety of associates and contractors being the highest priority
- Leading preventive & predictive maintenance/process reliability
- Managing improvement of key performance indicators, continuous improvement of maintenance functions, and for department budget cost effectiveness.
- Development and training of associates including coaching, mentoring and performance management
- Participates and/or leads initiatives for capital projects and problem-solving activities
- Assures purchasing functions follow established policies and procedures
- Supporting, maintaining, and improving processes associated with the computerized maintenance management system for process reliability.
- Facilitating team meetings & trainings
- Identifying safety, environmental, quality & production issues
- Provide leadership for the ongoing development of the organization, as well as the strategic development of individual talent for succession planning
- Manage budgets including capital planning, contributing to controllable margin and optimizing financial levers
- Maintain long-term big picture view to forecast obstacles and opportunities training and developing skills to enhance team performance
- Encourage innovation among associates within the department
- Leads the team by proactively resolving employee issues, builds team work, and ensures adherence to all applicable site policies and procedures in a fair and consistent manner
- Staff, recruit, retain and develop talent
- Manages the activities of manufacturing maintenance team and team leaders in the execution of the reliability maintenance program as a means to eliminate machine downtime. Responding to breakdowns when they occur with urgency.
- Plans, organizes, and controls shift operations to ensure timely and accurate changeovers in order to meet the daily production schedule.
- Determines root cause and implements sustainable preventatives actions in response to Quality Non-Conformances
- Experience with preventative maintenance systems (CMMS)
- Maintenance and 5S & Safety
- Proactive maintenance leadership
- Root Cause Analysis
- Budgeting and project management
- Five (5) years’ experience as a key maintenance leader in a manufacturing facility
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Evident business leadership skills and with the ability to clearly communicate vision and strategy to various audiences
- Ability to develop and nurture strong relationships
- Ability to motivate, engage and develop strong teams
- Previous experience with project management, to include capital projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Working knowledge of electrical, mechanical and basic PLC programming/troubleshooting
- Strong decision and problem-solving skills
- Strong analytical, planning, organizational and time management skills
- Proven ability to drive results to achieve financial goals
- Collaborative and inclusive leadership style
- Willingness to work weekends and holidays when operating conditions require
- Ability to physically perform requirements of working in a 24/7 operating facility, to include ability to work in extreme temperatures and be ambulatory in an industrial environment with catwalks and uneven surfaces