Job Opening: Machine Operator
Machine Operator (Expired)
ResourceMFG is currently hiring Machine Operators for a local company in the Wilson, NC area! This is a great opportunity! This is temp to hire position for the right person!
Shift: 1st 6am to 2pm M-F with possible overtime when needed
Pay Rate: $15/hr.
Associate must be team oriented, have amazing work ethic, and have attention to detail.
- Operate metal working machinery and equipment
- Expected to cut metal parts
- Use hand tools
- Assist in other areas when needed
- Lift/push/pull up to 40lbs repetitively
- Maintain clean work area
Health, Dental, Vision benefits are available.
Take advantage of career-oriented courses offered after 80 hours on the job with ResourceMFG.
The right candidate will have the opportunity to transition into a full-time role after demonstrating exceptional performance and attendance record.
- Work at a fast pace
- Able to work 8, 10 or 12 hours shifts
- Able to carry, twist, push, pull material and lift up to 40lbs
- Able to stand, walk and bend for the entire shift
- Able to follow written and verbal work instructions
- Must be able to understand and interpret order data.
- Basic Computer Skills: ability to input proper data into computer using a computer keyboard.
- Use, understand, and thoroughly read a tape measure
Steel toed shoes required