Job Opening: PRODUCTION 1ST OLD PLANT
PRODUCTION 1ST OLD PLANT
Associates are working in a food manufacturing facility. Tasks vary from operating or tending to a machine, monitoring a conveyor, palletizing and shrink wrapping, mixing ingredients. Job requires individuals to stand on their feet for 10-12 hours per day, bend and twist periodically, lift up to 50 pounds. Long term position with mandatory overtime. Must be available to work weekends.
Excellent and established food manufacturing company is hiring new production employees for their large facility in Irvine! No experience in manufacturing required!
The ideal candidate will have some food handling or production experience (although not required) and excellent communication skills. You will be responsible for operating production line equipment, finishing products and reporting any issues with equipment directly to maintenance assistants.
All qualified, responsible applicants are encouraged to apply. If you can handle anything, have a self-starting attitude, and want an immense opportunity for long term job security this position is for you!
Role and Responsibilities
- Maintain work areas and equipment neat and clean.
- Walking, reaching, standing, bending (up to 80% of shift), climbing up to 4 ft.
- Lifting, grasping, carrying, pulling (between 5-35lbs)
- Monitor production flow of packaged noodles (cups, cases, packets on conveyor belts)
- Replace or remove any overflow or damaged product
- Quality Control – check date, seal condition, flavors, packaging, etc.
- Operate machine- refill material (wrap, carton, etc) as needed
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Strong work ethic and organizational skills
Able to multi-task in a fast-paced warehouse environment
Capable of lifting 40 pounds unassisted
Able to work on foot for extended periods of time
Reliable mode of transportation