Job Opening: Technician
West Knoxville Manufacturing Technician needed!
Shift Information: 1st Shift (7am – 3:30pm) Monday-Friday, *may switch to a weekend shift when production picks up*
Pay Rate: $17.00 an hour
Location: West Knoxville
Primary job functions/skills required
- Operates die cutting, grinding, and etching machines
- Takes measurements of product using various gauges
- Machine set up/ changeover when required
- Pulling from inventory the required material for specific product being produced
- Stacking material (stationary/repetitive)
- Assist with performing?maintenance and initial troubleshooting once trained and when applicable
- Operates machines according to procedures
- Logs data into computer database
- Maintains applicable paperwork and checks for accuracy
- Maintains a clean and organized work areas and facility
- Inspects and prepares product for next operation
- Limited composite quality lab work involved
- Ability to lift/bend/carry/push/pull up to 40 lbs.
- Prolonged periods standing and performing repetitive tasks.
- Must have excellent hand-eye coordination.
Are you looking for a work environment that is climate controlled and pays well? Are you interested in Formula-1 cars or Fighter Jets? This company may be the one for you. They offer great pay, schedule, and a great work environment all located in West Knoxville.
In this position you would be operating on the brakes that both fighter jets and fomula-1 cars need to stop.
Required gear: Steel toes, safety glasses/shield or mask, Ear Plugs