Job Opening: Warehouse Order Puller
Warehouse Order Puller (Expired)
We Are Hiring!
Warehouse Order Puller
1st Shift, Forklift Experience Needed
Kick Start Your Career in Manufacturing. Great Pay & Benefits.
If you are looking for a stable job with a reliable company, look no further. ResourceMFG is actively hiring the right warehouse associates for one of our top customers in the area. Offering competitive weekly pay and benefits with no previous experience needed, this is a great place to start!
Pay: 19-21 per hour
1st Shift: 7:30am-5:30pm some Saturday’s
As a ResourceMFG Warehouse Order Puller We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Access to medical, dental, and vision benefits plus retirement plan
- AT&T cell phone discounts available
- Free Online Courses through Penn Foster including:
- Access to free mental health services
- Access to Working Advantage discounts and offers
- Life assistance resources. National and state offerings for food, utilities, housing, mental health and much more
Warehouse Order Puller Responsibilities:
- Pulling orders from bin locations daily
- Recording heat numbers
- Computer work (training provided)
- Assist shipping and receiving unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Sort and place material or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Other general warehouse duties as assigned
- Maintain a clean and safe workspace
Get your career kick started and apply today! Learn why manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors!
- Ability to lift and move 10-50 lbs.
- Ability to stand, walk, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Ability to work outdoors
- Stand Up (Electric), Sit Down (Propane) forklift experience
- 1 year of pipe yard/forklift experience
Apply Today! Be a part of the ResourceMFG team, recognized for its highest commitment to employee safety!