Job Opening: CNC Machinist
ResourceMFG is seeking a CNC Machinist for a client located in Fraser, MI.
1st Shift ( Availably to work overtime is a must)
- 10 hour shift
- Day shift 6:45 am to 5:15 pm
- Monday to Friday ( Fridays are 8 hour days)
- Weekend availability
Pay based on Experience
- At least 5 years of more of experience with knowledge of machining that is non-production, heavy set up work, contour milling and G-code knowledge.
- Fluent in basic math
- Able to work full time of 40+ hours a week and weekends if needed.
- Able to set up machining of steel and casting details, blue-print reading, use of micrometers edge finders & indicators.
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
Machinist must be comfortable in working in very tight tolerances, experience with precision machining and working horizontal Mills is a must, familiarity with OKK Machines is ideal!