A Great Job is Calling!
Now Hiring Solderer
Starting at $20 -$22.00/hour
Responsible for properly hand soldering and/or using solder machines to locate components onto electronic assemblies.
Advance Your Soldering Career with One of the Nation’s Largest Manufacturing Employers
The manufacturing industry is growing fast and we’re looking for an experienced Solderer to grow with us. We have an immediate job opening with a leading manufacturer who treats its people right! This job offers great pay and benefits, a safe and friendly work environment, and room for career advancement.
Don’t miss the chance to work for a company recognized for its highest commitment to safety, where 8 out of 10 associates say it’s a great place to work. APPLY TODAY.
“I love my job. The Resource MFG people are the best people I have ever worked for.” ResourceMFG Associate, Robert
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Solderer We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- PrintDispatch List and determine which product takes priority based on the defined production guidelines
- Obtain appropriate paperwork and necessary drawings for each job assignment and verify the paperwork has the correct effective date
- Obtain and verify parts and materials from kits for current job assignment
- Hand solder electronic components on boards per documented instructions and schematic drawings, inspects solder connections and clips excess leads as needed
- Perform solder potting activities and dispose of contaminated materials per procedure and documented instructions
- Route completed boards to the next facility for operation per manufacturing order
- Perform wire add operations when required
- Scan completed boards into PFS system
- Perform “Report Operations Complete” Transactions in automated computer system
- Use manufacturing routings and process instructions under minimal supervision
- Perform record keeping and complete paperwork associated with job assignments
- Maintain a clean work area and follow all safety and ESD practices
- Perform data entry for labor and work in progress (WIP) tracking
- Report daily throughput quantities to the Team Leader
- All employees are responsible for the Quality of their work to ensure BEI meets, or exceeds Customer Satisfaction.