Job Opening: Bill Only Specialist
Bill Only Specialist (Expired)
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives! And goes 100% remote once you get on permanent with the client!
Seeking candidates with Billing experience!
This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Bill Only Specialist
Pay: $18 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 9am – 6pm (will go 100% remote once permanent and the shift will be Monday – Friday 10am – 7pm)
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
Works directly with the sales reps but will get an occasional call from a customer. 90% of the role will be over email explaining complex billing issues to both internal and rarely some external contacts.
Someone versed with call ques would be a plus – customer service in billing research and resolving discrepancies – excel creation with daily reviewing, and management. Experience with SAP is a plus
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. If you currently do not have one we can help! Email us “Resume Help”. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Respond to phone, email, and fax requests from customers for invoice copies, statement copies, proof of deliveries, and other necessary information to allow customers to make payments
- Work with appropriate departments/parties to resolve invoice discrepancies related to pricing, product, or shipping, or duplicate billings
- Ability to follow through on issues, make informed decisions that comply with policies and procedures, complete tasks and problem-solve
- Maintain detailed account notes and follow-up information regarding billing/invoicing status
- To resolve these billing discrepancies, the specialist will research backup, including billing notes, and purchase orders, analyze details to confirm billing accuracy, and effectively communicate any issues and follow up as needed
- Possess intermediate to advanced level knowledge of Microsoft Office software applications