Job Opening: Industrial Mechanic
SIMI VALLEY, CA
A company in Simi Valley is looking for experienced Industrial Maintenance technician!
Pay: $24/hr. 6am to 230 pm M-F, some weekends
Facilities Maintenance Duties:
• Troubleshoot and repair industrial equipment (cleaning equipment, welding machines, glass cutters, industrial ovens, punching equipment)
• Work on machinery and equipment used in a manufacturing in the capacity of mechanical, electrical or electronic devices used to perform manufacturing processes
• As directed by the Maintenance Facilities Lead, clean, repair and upkeep of facility and equipment, maintaining the efficiency and good working condition of facility and equipment.
• Inform when orders of supplies or tools should be made.
• Preparation of common-use rooms (i.e. kitchen, meeting rooms) to ensure room is clean, in good order, and equipment is functioning. Assist in preparation for meetings as requested (i.e. Company Staff Meeting).
• Recommend improvements to forms, checklists, policies and procedures with Management regarding safety, access, signage, elimination of waste.
• Assist in conservation of materials and/or recommend more environmental-friendly solutions to eliminate wasted resources. • Miscellaneous projects/duties as assigned.
- Experience with hydraulics
- Experience with pneumatic tools
- Have worked with conveyor belts
- 3-4 Years Experience in Facilities Maintenance