Job Opening: Manual Lathe Machinist / Amarillo
Manual Lathe Machinist / Amarillo (Expired)
New Exciting Manual Lathe Machinist Job Opportunity!
A Company That Works for You! ResourceMFG, an established and well-respected leader in the Industrial market, is searching for reliable individuals to join our team as a Manual Lathe Machinist.
• Schedule: 7am-4pm Monday-Friday (On-Call Rotation to ensure service to customers 24/7)
• Pay- $18hr (depending on experience)
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
• Safe and clean work environment
• Employee focused workplace
•Safety programs and training
As a Manual Lathe Machinist We Offer You:
• Paycheck every Friday with direct deposit option
• Refer your friends and get a bonus for each one who meets the hours requirement
• Medical Benefits and Retirement Plan available
• Cell phone discounts available
Job duties as a Manual Lathe Machinist include:
• Operate manual lathes, mills, drill presses, key-seater, horizontal drill, hydraulic press, and saws
• Set up, indicate, and machine parts with a conventional lather per sample and/or drawing.
• Set up, indicate, and machine parts with a conventional mill per sample and/or drawing.
• Accurately and precisely measure, read, and interpret inside and outside micrometers for cutting or shaping a product
• Review drawings, instructions, blueprints, or samples to ensure accurate production
• Use a 3-jaw or 4-jaw chuck
Qualifications and Requirements as a Manual Lathe Machinist:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Basic knowledge of shop operations
• Basic computer knowledge to ensure accurate tracking of time, efforts, and information for shop operations.
• 3 years of machining experience is preferred