Job Opening: Cleanroom Mixer
A medical manufacture and cleanroom facility of high-quality surgical and dry eye products is seeking someone that has experience as a mixer in a cleanroom environment.
- 1st shift
Working in cleanroom lab environment. Helping produce protective lenses called visco elastic, a layer of protection for eyes during surgery. The mixer will mix powders and ingredients. There will be a visual inspection during the process. You will have to verify the viles, lot#, part numbers and seals.
- Should have microscope experience
- Should have cleanroom experience
- Experience in ophthalmic manufacture is desired
- Should have experience in mixing powders, ingredients
- Attentional to detail
- Ability to handle small components
- Should be able to sit for 8 hours