Job Opening: Design Quality Inspector
Design Quality Inspector (Expired)
Looking for clerical and admin applicants that have previous quality experience!
Want to work for a company where you make a difference in people’s lives! This is working for a medical manufacturing company located in the Southeast area of Jacksonville, that engineer and builds guides and implants for children with birth defects and patients with other medical needs. In their IPS (Individual Patient Solutions) departments they focus on medical devices that are made specific to each patient!
Job Title: Design Quality Inspector
Pay: $17.50 per hour
Shift: Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm
- Weekly Pay
- True Temp to Hire Opportunity!
- Free Online Courses with Penn Foster
- Medical, Dental, & Vision (provided while working as a Remedy employee until you get permanent!)
- Benefits Effective the first of the month once hired
- Company pays for basic life policy and large portion of medical and dental!
- PTO will accrue when you start – 10 hours a month will be added which will increase the longer employed
This position inspects documents that includes detailed information about cases coming from hospital and patient information and ensure that they meet requirements through various inspection checks. The role acts as the last line of defense before medical devices are put into production.
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to retrieve and interpret documentation
- Prior quality and admin experience required
- Interpersonal skills
- Prior experience with work instructions
- Looking for experience with Office Suites.
INTERESTED! APPLY TODAY for immediate consideration.
In person interviews will be held by invite only after reviewing your resume and application. We will follow up directly with any next steps to continue your consideration for the position. In branch onboarding and review of all hiring criteria must be met to qualify. A completed Remedy account does not guarantee hiring/offer.
After hiring criteria is met and onboarding process is completed a resume review and interview by the client is required to be considered for this role.
Please note – an updated resume must be submitted in your application or emailed to our inbox to move forward. South Remedy email [email protected].
- Inspecting final digital IPS outputs.
- Understand IPS standards and requirements.
- Contribute and assist with process improvements.
- Maintain knowledge base of internal controlled documentation and the interconnected relationships between various documents.
- Contribute and assist in training of new employees as required.
- Assure areas are kept in a clean, safe, and orderly manner.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.