Job Opening: Production Line Worker
Production Line Worker
Manufacturing Team Members in a climate controlled facility located in Mantachie, MS
Shift: 2nd Shift
Hours: Monday-Thursday 6:30pm-5:15am; Overtime as needed
Bonuses Offered Day 1!
Unlimited $200 Referral Bonus!
Responsible for assigned manufacturing tasks which includes using equipment or tools to weld and assemble parts according to customer specifications.
Responsible for safety, quality of work, production and material flow.
A. Follow all standard work procedures.
B. Meet production requirements and complete all production sheets.
C. Stop, call, & wait for all abnormal conditions.
D. Follow all safety procedures and communicate issues with TL/GL.
E. Perform required quality checks.
F. Participate in a manufacturing system emphasizing teamwork, safety training and discipline.
G. Maintain daily 5S in the work area and equipment.
H. Work well with other team members.
I. Understand and work by the TB Way philosophy.
J. Other duties as assigned.
• Good math and communication skills
• Experience in precision measuring equipment
• Must be able to work a fixed or rotating shift schedule, including daily or weekend overtime.
• Strong attention to detail and customer service orientation.
• Show and maintain professionalism.
• Highly motivated, ambitious self starter.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, multicultural work environment, to work with multiple departments
• Ability to communicate and work well with all levels of the organization, as well as be adaptable and flexible in a constantly changing environment.
• Be able to maintain the confidentiality of any information s/he encounters.