Job Opening: Production Associate
Production Associate (Expired)
Oklahoma City, OK
2nd Shift: Mon-Sat from 4:30pm-3:00am
Great Company. Competitive Pay. Safe Workplace.
Come work for a company that is committed to the safety and well-being of their workers! A company that provides competitive pay, benefits and the opportunity to learn new skills. If you are an experienced production associate who enjoys working in a fast-paced warehouse environment, ResourceMFG is looking for you!
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
Safe and clean work environment
Employee focused workplace
Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate, We Offer You:
Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
Access to health benefits and retirement plan
A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
FREE ONLINE skills training
Production Associate Job Responsibilities:
• Prepare bottom sheets or get pallets ready
• Band / Strap Boxes
• Push boxes on the line
• Clean Machine
• Assist in shutting down equipment
• Return pallets, neatly stack in pallet storage area
• Throw away ink buckets Feeder
• Check to see that paper is the correct size, material, color, flute, measure scores, etc.
• Transport Order to the machine
• Pick the scraps hanging from the boxes
• Stack the boxes so that they are easier to feed
• Ensure that the Boxes are feeding correctly; notify the Operator if they are turning, feeding wrong, etc.
• Make sure print and labels are on the box correctly
- Manufacturing warehouse