Job Opening: Quality Assurance Inspector
Quality Assurance Inspector
Full Time Quality Assurance Inspector Position Available!
ResourceMFG has an immediate opportunity for a Quality Assurance Inspector on the Westside of Albuquerque, NM.
The Quality Assurance Inspector is responsible for performing patrol inspections of finished, in-process rubber/epoxy molded products during all phases of manufacturing. Perform visual inspection on rubber/epoxy molded products to assure conformance to drawing specifications. May use fixed or precision measuring instruments. Assist in performing internal audits to the Quality system.
- 2nd Shift 3:15pm-11:45pm, some weekend work.
- Starting pay $19.50 with flexible overtime available
- Contract to hire – long term position
- Weekly pay and benefits
Duties will include:
- Perform incoming inspections on component parts as required
- Performs dimensional inspection for product acceptance as required
- Assist in the collection of data as needed for performing process capability studies and analysis of non-conformance etc.
- Reads blueprints and other specifications to obtain product information
- Assures control of nonconforming product/material to establish procedures
- Review and document R.M.A.s as needed
- Works closely between inspection and production for proper coordination of efforts towards the quality
- High school diploma or GED- must provide verification
- Minimum 1 years experience in Quality Assurance in the manufacturing environment
- Strong math skills
- Strong computer PC knowledge including Microsoft Office, Excel and email
- Good Verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Able to demonstrate a high level of ownership to assigned tasks
- Must be able to learn knowledge of components, part numbers and process involved in manufacturing
- Good hand dexterity
- Ability to speak and write in clear English communication
Must be able to:
Bend, twist and turn in a safe manner
Lift up to 40 pounds
Stand for long periods of time