Job Opening: Reach Truck Operator
Reach Truck Operator (Expired)
Experienced Reach Truck Operators Wanted! 1st Shift
Fantastic Job Opportunity. Good Pay & Benefits.
MUST bring your High School Diploma or GED at Interview
If you are looking for a chance to learn new skills while earning great pay and benefits, this may be the perfect job for you! Join ResourceMFG, one of America’s largest manufacturing employers, and grow your career with us. We are now hiring for a leading manufacturing operation in the area, with the highest commitment to safety and a professional atmosphere.
Do you have what it takes? Apply now find out why manufacturing employees want to work for us 3x’s more than our competitors.
“I like working for ResourceMFG because I get treated with respect.” – ResourceMFG Associate, Maria
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Forklift Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 6 months reach truck experience
- Attention to detail
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have GED or High School Diploma