Job Opening: Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist
Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist
Chesterfield, Michigan, MI
ResourceMFG is seeking a Horizontal Boring Mill Machinist for our manufacturing client located in Chesterfield, Michigan.
Must have 5+ years’ experience and must be able to program machine from print.
- HAAS Controller
- Ability to take a 2D print (or CAD) and make a 3D CAD model
- Ability to set-up your own job
- Ability to program your own job using software or G-code
- Ability to take a machined work piece from print to completion.
- Job entails machining critical bores within .001”
- Program and machine to interpolate faces & pockets
- Qualifying Weldments
- Well Versed with GD&T on a drawing
Excellent Benefits Package Includes:
– Three Options of Medical Insurance including base level being 100% Company Paid (includes Dental and Vision)
– 401K plan
– Holiday Pay
– Paid Vacation Days
– Company paid Short-term Disability Insurance
– Weekly pay
– Day Shift only
– 50 + hours per week
– Pay Rate: $30-34/hr
Must have 5+ years’ experience !