Job Opening: Sheetmetal Fabricator
Sheetmetal Fabricator (Expired)
Experienced Sheet Metal Fabricator
1st Shift- $25.00 per hour
You Just Found Your Next Great Fabricator Job!
One click away. That’s all that stands between you and this great job opportunity! We are currently looking for an experienced, detail-oriented Sheet Metal Fabricator to work at a top manufacturing facility in the area. Earn competitive weekly pay and benefits and know you’re in a safe and respectful workplace!
Get started now! Apply today and learn why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to our job seekers.
“My experience has been a positive one. I would gladly recommend ResourceMFG to any of my friends.” ResourceMFG Associate, Janet
As a ResourceMFG Sheet Metal Fabricator We Offer You:
- Competitive weekly pay (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Discounts on Cell Phone Plans, Electronics, Appliances, Groceries, Gift Cards, Events & much more!
- Free Online Courses through our Better WorkLife Academy
- Holiday Pay
Metal Fabricator Job Responsibilities
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Follow safety guidelines, including proper use of PPE (personal protective equipment)
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Machine set up
- Measuring, cutting, and assembling metal products
- Grinding and polishing finished products
- Work in a team environment
- Troubleshoot issues
- Meet production standards
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Accurate recordkeeping and inventory documentation
- Testing and inspection of product
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of fabrication experience
- CNC Laser Cutter and Brake Press experience
- Attention to detail
- Mechanical aptitude
- Able to read blueprints / drawings
- Hand eye coordination and dexterity
- Basic metallurgy knowledge
- Bilingual a Plus