Job Opening: Assembler
Electronics Assembler Days
Sunday-Wednesday 5 am-3:30 pm
$13.50 an hour
You’ve Picked the Perfect Company! Are you interested in working with an awesome team of people and a great company that values its employees? If so, this is for you! ResourceMFG is NOW HIRING! This position comes with competitive weekly pay, benefits and FREE skills training. Come join our winning team!
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Job Description: Responsible for subassembly of electronics parts
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have good math skills and ability to reason
- Minimum of 6 months-1 year of related experience
- Must be able to use volt/ohm meter
- Knowledge of calipers, micrometers and other assorted precision measurement tools and instruments
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes a personal recruiter assigned to you, FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.