Job Opening: Sales Rep
Resource MFG is looking for a sales representative to for the Brownsville area. Join a worldwide leader in sesame seed supplier as a Sales Representative!
Based out of Mexico, this company is currently hiring for their Brownsville location and is world renown exporter of some of the world’s best food and cuisine ingredients. As a sales representative, your duties will include attending exposes and events for promotion and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Weekly pay.
- Monday to Friday
- Full benefits including health, vision and dental
- 401K Retirement plan
Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Generating leads by actively seeking out new sales opportunities through cold calling, networking and social media.
- Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- Negotiating all contracts with prospective clients.
- Giving sales presentations to a range of prospective clients.
- Conduct market research to identify selling possibilities.
- Evaluate customer needs.
- Understanding and promoting company programs.
- Obtaining deposits and balance of payment from clients.
- Preparing and submitting sales contracts for orders.
- Visiting clients and potential clients to.
- Attend expos and events for promotional purposes.
Sales Representative Requirements:
- College degree or its equivalent in experience.
- Experience in sales.
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
- A commitment to excellent customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook.
- Bilingual – English/Spanish