Job Opening: Quality Control
ResourceMFG is Now Hiring!
Quality Control Associate
If you have experience as a quality control inspector, we have a great job opportunity for you! Earn great pay and benefits in a friendly work environment, where there’s always opportunity for career advancement.
- 1st Shift Schedule: 6:30am – 3pm, Monday – Friday, plus mandatory overtime
- Pay: 20.00 – 23.00 depending on experience
- Full time
- Temp to hire
- Company offers great benefits and perks once hired permanent
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Mobile App- easy access to paystubs & W2
Quality Control Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all activities involving quality control and compliance with applicable regulatory requirements.
- Accurately interprets various types of documents, schematics, component markings and mechanical drawings.
- Works under a microscope for extended periods of time and possesses familiarity with standard electronic inspection concepts.
- Conducts product inspections and reviews data and documentation for accuracy and completeness.
- Maintains records of inspections and inspection results; fills out non-conforming material reports for products which do not meet standards.
- Inspects reworked product and keeps the quality supervisor informed of any trends or activities in the process which may affect product quality.
- Maintains knowledge of quality assurance and quality control concepts relative to inspection, IPC standards and record keeping procedures.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Completes tasks correctly within a fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
- Follows policies and procedures according to company policy.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and goals.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
Quality Control Job Requirements:
- Three to five years of related experience or training in the Quality Control department.
- Ability to have good or correctable eyesight
- Ability to read and identify resistor values and inductor color codes.
- Trained in IPC-A-610 standards or the current revision required
- Electronics QA Experience required
- Basic computer skills
- Experience with spreadsheets and internet software
Experience first-hand why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing superior service to job seekers. APPLY TODAY!