Job Opening: Test Technician
Test Technician (Expired)
Now Hiring! Test Technician
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don’t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This production associate job is the perfect way to get your foot in the door.
- Pay: 25.00 per hour
- 1st Shift: Monday – Friday
- Overtime available
- Full Time
- Temp To Hire Opportunity
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses
- Mobile App- easy access to paystubs & W2
Test Technician Job Responsibilities:
- Programs, debugs, and operates testing equipment.
- Directs and exercises control over operational, functional, and performance phases of test operations.
- Confers with personnel to resolve testing issues such as product or system malfunctions, incomplete test data, and data interpretation.
- Analyzes and interprets test data and prepares technical reports.
- Collects and shares test yields and data.
- Develops or uses computer software and hardware to conduct tests on circuit boards.
- Ensures that all products that require tests are tested properly and in accordance with the test specifications.
- Determines conditions under which tests are to be conducted.
- Displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions ensuring that the appropriate people are involved in the decision-making process.
- Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; applies feedback to improve performance.
- Follows policies and procedures according to company policy.
- Able to work under pressure to meet strict deadlines and goals.
- Completes tasks correctly within a fast paced environment while paying close attention to detail.
- Observes safety and security procedures.
Test Technician Job Requirements:
- One to three years of experience and/or training as a Test Technician.
- Basic computer skills, plus experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and internet software necessary.
- Knowledge of programming, hardware implementation, debugging and troubleshooting, electronic components and test equipment.
Apply with us and experience why ResourceMFG earned ClearlyRated’s Best of Staffing® Talent Award for providing our job seekers with superior service.