Job Opening: Grinder Operator
Grinder Operator (Expired)
Carol Stream, IL
Grinder Machine Operator is responsible for:
- Reads blueprint, order specifications, and etc. to verify tolerances, dimensions, etc. Reviews and discusses work orders, instructions or blueprints.
- Secures necessary materials, tools, gauges, etc. for the job. Verifies quality. Documents work.
- Maintain accurate records and logs of processes, materials, and results.
- Performs inspection of reworked wheels.
- Maintains clean and orderly work area according to 5S program.
- Follows all safety procedures, including the wearing of required protective equipment.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Supports WCM lean manufacturing initiatives as required
- Other duties and cross training shall be required as determined by business conditions and supervision
Experienced Machine Operator
Ready for Your Next Career Step in Manufacturing?
Join one of the area’s top employers in the fast-growing manufacturing field. We’re looking for an experienced machine operator to work in a friendly and professional facility with the highest dedication to employee safety. Enjoy great weekly pay and good benefits.
Get to work with the only staffing company offering FREE online training after you complete 80 work hours! Join our team today!
“I had never considered working with a staffing company before, but now that I have worked with ResourceMFG it has worked out very well.” ResourceMFG Associate, Mark
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Machine Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- Minimum 12 months relevant Machine Operator experience
- Able to use basic hand and power tools
- Basic math
- Mechanical and electrical aptitude
- Ability to identify problems
- Able to multi-task
- Attention to detail
- Able to read ruler/tape measure
- Basic computer skills
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Troubleshoot equipment issues
- Experience with CNC, a plus
- Routine maintenance checks
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
- Inspection of product
- Set up and operation of machinery
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.