Job Opening: Machine Operator Lathe
Machine Operator Lathe (Expired)
Carol Stream, IL
Lathe Machine Operators needed in the area of Carol Stream!
Days: Monday through Friday
Time: 6:00am-2:30pm or 7am-3:30pm
Machine Operator Job Responsibilities:
- Reads blueprint
- Order specifications
- Verify tolerances, dimensions, etc.
- Reviews and discusses work orders instructions or blueprints
- Secures necessary materials, tools, gauges, etc. for the job.
- Maintain accurate records and logs of processes, materials, and results
- Performs inspection of reworked wheels
- Maintains clean and orderly work area according to 5S program
- Follows all safety procedures, including the wearing of required protective equipment.
- Adheres to the Quality Policy and Standard Operating Procedures
- Supports WCM lean manufacturing initiatives as required Other duties and cross training shall be required as determined by business conditions and supervision
- Weekly pay
- Paid training
- Medical benefits
- Free online courses
Machine Operator Job Requirements:
- Steel toed shoes
- Be able to work a full shift
- High school diploma