Job Opening: Assembly Technician
Sterling Heights, MI
Get to know ResourceMFG, the largest manufacturing specialty staffing company in America. We’re NOW HIRING general laborer for a safe and reputable manufacturer in this area. Entry Level workers are welcomed!
Offering reliable and competitive weekly pay, benefits, and FREE online skills training with 80 complete work hours. If you are a quick learner and want the chance to get ahead, this is one job you don’t want to miss out on.
1st shift 7:00am-3:30pm
• Disassemble and inspect various small engine crankshaft tooling to identify damaged or worn parts
• Hand assembly of a variety of crankshaft tooling and components as outlined on drawings and work orders
• Ability to read, interpret and adhere to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and assembly instructions
• Operation of manual hand tools and power tools as required in assembly and validation work
•Ability to perform basic troubleshooting and problem solving to diagnose issues during the tooling rebuild process
• Ensures that goals and expectations are met, and product is being completed on schedule
• Follow all health and safety regulations in the course of work; compliance with all OSHA standards
• Maintain a neat and organized workstation for safety and efficiency, 100% of the time
• Must professionally communicate and collaborate with other NSH USA team members and supervisors
• Ability to complete manufacturing documentation as required in the course of work
• Pick up and deliver tooling based on information provided in work orders or shippers
• Assist with shipping and receiving
• Perform any reasonable request, within qualifications, by Tooling Test Manager, necessary for the smooth, efficient operation of the factory and consistent production
• High School diploma or equivalent; vocational education/training is preferred
• 1 to 3 years’ experience within a manufacturing assembly position.
• Must have clean driving record and possess unrestricted driver’s license
• Ability to read blueprints and schematic drawings