Job Opening: Welder/Fabricator
Bear Creek, NC
Welders opportunity in Sanford
Pay is Based on experience
Have you graduated from Welding school? This would be a great open door for you. Growth/gain experience
MUST HAVE Recent experience Welding
Hours 7am-530 Mon-Friday
- Welder will finish weld structural steel components fabricated by other workers
- Fitting, setting installing fabricated structures
- Cutting and welding with a variety of processes. Metal forming, bending, and finishing.
- Repair, design, layout, and estimation.
- Read blueprints and drawings. Take and read measurements.
- Always follow specifications and instructions for maximum efficiency.
- Weld components using manual or semi-automatic welding equipment.
- Repair machinery. Plan layouts and procedures.
Benefits: Medical, dental, vision
Online course for growth