Job Opening: Packer
Warehouse, distribution, production, or manufacturing experience helpful – Lift 15-20 lbs. repeatedly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally – Ability to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing (up to 8 hours), walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching.
Now Hiring! Production Associate
We Will Train.
Earn Good Pay. Work with Great People.
Don’t miss the chance for competitive weekly pay, good benefits, and the opportunity to learn new skills. This entry-level production associate job is the perfect way to get your foot in the door.
Get your career kick started and apply today! Learn why manufacturing employees like working for ResourceMFG twice as much as our competitors!
“ResourceMFG helped me find a good job with good paying money and long-term employment.” ResourceMFG Associate, Camron
We Require Our Customers to Offer:
- Safe and clean work environment
- Employee focused workplace
- Safety programs and training
As a ResourceMFG Production Associate We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Trainable job opportunity where experience is not required
- Attention to detail
- Great for people who want to learn and start a career in Manufacturing
- Follow safety guidelines
- Follow standard work instructions as assigned
- Perform hands-on tasks
- Lift up to 50lbs, stand, bend, and reach
- May utilize basic hand tools
- Maintain clean and organized workspace
- Identify and resolve problems concerning equipment and materials
- Ensure product meets customer specifications
- Meet production standards
- Work in a team environment
- Accurate recordkeeping and quality documentation
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in manufacturing, ResourceMFG specializes in you! We are America’s largest staffing company with over 30 years in business, putting more than 24,000 people to work nationwide, each week. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all, a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow.
Warehouse, distribution, production, or manufacturing experience helpful - Lift 15-20 lbs. repeatedly and up to 50 lbs. occasionally - Ability to meet physical demands involving extended periods of standing (up to 8 hours), walking, bending, kneeling, and reaching.