Job Opening: Selector
HIRING SELECTORS for a Glass Manufacturing Facility in Toledo!
Shifts: 3-2-1 Swing Shift 7am-3pm/ 3pm-11pm / 11pm-7am
Starting Pay: $14.00
OT paid out weekly as earned with paid breaks and lunches!
Get hired into the Union on DAY 61!!!
Immediate pay increase upon being hired: starting at $16.35!!!
- Pulls empty cartons, opens, set packs
- Remove glass from line and visually inspect for quality standards: defects, labels, and sign off sheets complete
- Pack glassware into cartons
- Pushes packed cartons through process: notifies supervisor with any malfunctions
- Uses fixed gauges in selection of glassware
- Feeds glassware into and packs glassware from Heat Treating Machine. feeds glassware into Resort Lehr and packs from lehr/single line conveyor
- Miscellaneous Corner selector work: housekeeping, sweeps, shovels and cleans around shops, heat treating machine and cullet conveyors
- Unjams carton chutes and conveyors
- May manually unload glassware and/or cartons when pack-ware system or conveyor malfunctions
- Responsible for product quality, including initiating proper corrective action to ensure that out-going product to both internal and external customers meets acceptance criteria. Adheres to all plant safety requirements.
- Medical Plans Available: medical, dental, vision
- Referral Bonus through RMFG
- Free online classes for advancement and certifications
- Weekly pay with direct deposit options
- Physical prior to start date: 20/40 vision and ability to see color
- Able to lift up to 40lbs
- You must provide your own steel-toed shoes
- Able to take and pass background check and drug test as condition for employment