Job Opening: Electrical Apprentice
Electrical Apprentice (Expired)
Hiring Now! Experienced Electrical Apprentice
The Best Manufacturing Jobs Start with ResourceMFG.
Put your experience to work with this Electrical Apprentice job opportunity! Let us get you started with one of the area’s most highly sought-after manufacturing companies. This job comes with competitive pay and benefits and FREE online skills training so you can grow in your career.
- Pay: 20.00-25.00 per hour
- 1st Shift 6am-4:30pm
- Houston TX 77021
The Electrician Apprentice will be responsible for reading blueprints, diagnosing electrical problems, and repairing electrical systems.
Electrical Apprentice Job Responsibilities:
- Perform manual processes to complete mechanical and electrical assemblies and sub-assemblies, using hand tools, and electric and pneumatic tooling.
- Report defective material or questionable conditions to the department supervisor.
- Maintain the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition and follows prescribed safety regulations.
- Complete tasks as directed by manufacturing schedule with minimum supervision
- Bend conduit and pull wire
- Perform LV wiring + termination
- Perform MV wiring + termination
- Perform control wiring and MCC wiring
As a ResourceMFG Electrical Apprentice We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits and retirement plan
- A personal recruiter to help with job searches and assistance when at work!
- FREE ONLINE skills training
Get to know ResourceMFG and learn why manufacturing workers are twice as happy working with us than our competitors. Apply Today!
- Ideal candidates will have a current license with 2-3 years of extensive experience with MCC wiring, LV / MV terminations, bending conduit, pulling wire, manual transfer switches, bus plugs, etc.
- 2 years of experience as a licensed electrician apprentice
- 3 months of related factory experience
- Current electrician apprentice license
- Resume Required