Job Opening: Forklift
Resource MFG is looking for skilled candidates with excellent attention to detail for the position of forklift operator. Forklift operators are responsible for optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency, and managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment, among other duties.
Forklift Operator Responsibilities:
- Loading, unloading, shipping, and receiving warehouse items.
- Transporting materials to different locations within the facility.
- Optimizing loads to ensure operational efficiency.
- Securing loads to the machine before transportation.
- Inspecting for damages to vehicles.
- Scheduling vehicles for maintenance and repairs.
- Operating and managing technical equipment.
- Managing inventory by utilizing RF scanning equipment.
- Picking and wrapping orders for shipment.
- Identifying workplace safety hazards.
- Adhering to safety management standards.
- Adhering to production schedules.
Forklift Operator Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Excellent hand-eye coordination.
- Proficiency in operating technical machinery and RF scanners.
- Good physical condition.
- Mathematical aptitude.
- Good organizational skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Good written and verbal communication.