Job Opening: Automotive Manufacturing Parts Delivery
Automotive Manufacturing Parts Delivery (Expired)
We are hiring qualified people for 1st Shift and 2nd Shift Automotive Manufacturing Parts Delivery role with a top automotive manufacturer in the area. The job offers competitive pay, benefits, and great people to work alongside. Don’t miss this opportunity to earn reliable weekly pay, learn new skills and work in the growing logistics field.
- Loading or unloading materials manually, off or on to pallets, platforms, skids, or lifting devises
- Perform duties that include driving a tugger throughout the facility to pull specific parts needed for processes within the facility. Priority is to obtain the parts in a timely manner in efforts to keep the process flow moving from one stage to another. You must have the ability to read and understand all training materials for these parts/processes.
- Performing routine post / pre inspections to ensure suitable working nature
- Constantly being aware of surroundings
- Operating equipment safely at all times
- Ability to lift 25-50 lbs. repeatedly
- Shift differential pay for night shift.
1st Shift: Monday – Friday; 6:00 am – 2:45 pm
2nd Shift: Sunday – Thursday; 7:1 5pm – 4:00 am
As a Parts Delivery Operator We Offer You:
- Competitive pay
- Paid weekly (Direct Deposit or ATM Debit Card available)
- Access to health benefits
- Benefits after 30 days on assignment
- Paid Holidays and 2 weeks of paid shutdown pay after 6 months on assignment.
- FREE ONLINE skills training
- Adhere to all safety requirements – your health and safety is our priority
Working for ResourceMFG
If you’re looking for a job in logistics, warehousing or distribution, ResourceMFG is the company for you! We’re part of the nation’s largest industrial staffing company with 30 years in business. Meaning we have hundreds of open jobs with top employers nationwide. A company that treats you like family, we’re committed to providing equal opportunities to all and ensuring you have a healthy and safe work environment, fair pay and the tools to succeed and grow. This includes FREE online training for associates who complete 80 work hours, on-time pay and other benefits.
Apply Today! www.resourcemfg.com
- Preferred 6 months of recent experience operating power industrial equipment of any kind
- Able to push, pull, bend and stoop in a fast-paced environment 8-10 hours
- Must be able to potentially walk up to 6 miles a day.
- Able to lift up to 40 lbs
- Attention to detail
- Able to work overtime as needed
- Must have a solid work history
- High School Diploma or GED
- Reliable transportation
- Safety 1st attitude!
- Attendance is a must!
APPLY ONLINE AT www.resourcemfg.com