Job Opening: Mechanical Assembler
Mechanical Assembler (Expired)
ResourceMFG is seeking skilled, experienced candidates for Mechanical Assembly (valves) for our NW Houston client (Beltway 8 & W. Little York)
5AM to 1:30PM core shift, expected daily overtime up to an additional 4 hours per day and up to 8 hours on Saturday (some Sunday work may also be requested on occasion)
- Reads work instructions, work orders, follows production drawings and sample assemblies, or receives verbal instructions regarding required duties.
- Interprets assembly instructions, drawings, schematics and engineering specifications to build/test quality products.
- Assembles different parts of manufactured products using hand tools, power tools, machines, and equipment.
- Completely assembles, tests, disassembles and repairs products built on the line.
- Sets up moderate to semi-complex test equipment on a variety of products to measure and record assembly conformance to test specifications.
- Sets up test stands with appropriate plumbing for pneumatic and hydrostatic tests from required product test specifications.
- Completes required test documentation including test reports.
- Inspects, understands and documents all materials, heat numbers, components, subassemblies and specifications to assure they meet the accepted quality standards.
Must have recent Manufacturing experience
- Experience in oil and gas products with high mix and low volume manufacturing
- Experience with little direct supervision while operating alone and meeting expectations for quality and productivity
- Experience with manufacturing line setups and documentation
- Able to work extended period of time each day